Benefits of Donating
In exchange for your generous donation of original artwork:
- You will receive 1 complimentary ticket to the event and a 50% discount on 1 additional ticket;
- Your work will be juried by distinguished art professionals, who will select pieces for the live auction;
- Your name, biography, and contact information will be displayed alongside your artwork at the event;
- Your name and website URL will be featured on the event website;
- Your name and artwork could reach across the world via the online auction.
- Your name will be included on print and electronic promotional materials for the event; and
- Your work will be seen and potentially purchased by prominent art collectors and corporate sponsors.
Important Dates & Deadlines
August 31, 2021: Deadline to commit your donation to the Art of Recovery.
September 27–29, 2021:: Deliver your artwork to SEEN Studios at 289 W Walnut Street, our Chromedge Studio in Franklinton Columbus. Your artwork must be delivered during our normal business hours of 9:00am–4:00pm and must be wired and ready to hang.
November 5: Annual Art of Recovery fundraiser at the Columbus Museum of Art.
Artists are invited to pARTicipate
FRESH A.I.R. GALLERY exhibits the work of artists affected by mental illness and/or substance use disorders. Through art, we educate the community and work to break down stigma by bringing focus to the artistic vision. As we continue to navigate the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, including its vast impact on Americans’ mental health, we find Fresh A.I.R.’s mission to be important as ever. Fresh A.I.R. would not be able to sustain its mission without the generous support of talented artists like you. Through donations of original artwork to the Art of Recovery, Fresh A.I.R. Gallery’s annual art auction, creatives nationwide help us secure funding to advance our mission and continue empowering artists in recovery.
We would like to invite you to pARTicipate in the Art of Recovery 2021.