Benefits of Donating
In exchange for your generous donation of original artwork:
- You will receive 2 complimentary tickets to the event;
- You will have the chance to win an award of $500 based on the quality and strength of your piece, with the winning piece selected by the live auction jury;
- Your artwork will be juried by a distinguished panel of art professionals, who will select pieces for the live auction;
- If your piece is selected for the live auction, it will be displayed prior to the Art of Recovery at the prestigious Bricker & Eckler law firm in downtown Columbus;
- Your name, biography, and contact information will be displayed alongside your artwork at the Art of Recovery event;
- Your name and website will be featured on the event website;
- Your name will be included on print and electronic promotional materials for the event; and
- Your work will be seen and potentially purchased by prominent art collectors and corporate sponsors.
Dates to Remember
August 31: Deadline to commit your donation to the Art of Recovery
September 14:: Final deadline to deliver your artwork to Fresh A.I.R. Gallery at 131 North High Street in downtown Columbus. Your artwork must be delivered during our normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.), and must be wired and ready to hang (no sawtooth hangers, please).
November 9: Annual Art of Recovery at the Columbus Museum of Art.
Artists are invited to pARTicipate
Artists — We are currently at capacity for new art submissions for our 2018 event. Please check back early next year to donate to the 2019 Art of Recovery! Thank you.